YES Alumni members elected a new Committee line-up for the new 2021/2022 term at an online AGM recently which recorded a virtual attendance of 50.
The new committee comprises the following:
- President – Wong Jia Yan YES 18
- Vice President – Hariiharahn a/l P Rajendran YES 20
- Secretary – Choo Yik Wei (Angel) YES 10
- Media and Content Creation Director – Kuck Jinn Ni YES 19
- PR & Alumni Engagement Director – Muhammad Hafizuddin Hayat bin Abd. Rani YES 16
- Alumni Development Director – Nur Ameera Farhana binti Muhamed Sabri YES 18
- Community Service Director – Jeremy Lau Wei Han YES 19
In his maiden speech, the new president shared that his focus will be on empowering alumni members to reach out and give back to communities through social impact activities and initiatives.
The outgoing Office Bearers and Outstanding YES volunteers for 2019/20 were also awarded Certificates of Appreciation by AFS Malaysia’s Board Chair, Khalilah Talha.