AFS is committed to helping young people to go abroad regardless of their financial situation. That’s why AFS works with corporate and community sponsors and individual donors to help finance AFS programs through full and partial scholarships.
Antarabudaya Malaysia Full Scholarship
Only for Intensive Program to Italy & Turkey
Eligibility Requirements :
- Citizen of Malaysia
- Age between 15-17* years old at the time of application
- Interested in learning new cultures, flexible and adaptable
- No failing grades for 3 consecutive years
- Priority will be given to students from B40 families (a family with a household income of RM 4800 and below)
Join one of our Intensive program destinations; Turkey or Italy. Visit program page linked below to read more about the programs requirement and application details.
Submit your application now before 30 April 2023.
* Note: For 17 years old students, you may apply for the programs, once you get selected, AFS will seek approval from MoE for you to go on the program. Students still need to inform schools and family before applying for any of these programs.